Dot Lock Dot Lock

I don`t played it all, but i liked the concept, I`m just here to inform this bug: After beat a level and press the next level button twice, you can skip one level. Keep with the good work and do games less repetitive (as mine, that was pretty boring by the way XD).

where where

Was a good game, but needed some more things, such as a central theme, this game was perfect for some thriller or creepy thing, don`t need too much, just as seen in misadventure (that is currently in the front page), for example, but overall, I liked it, make some update next time!

Fisher Fisher

Well, it was pretty good, I just don`t see it too much like a game, as a game, was not really good, but the story presentation was it focus, not the gameplay, so good work, but in the next, make more playtime and a not so repetitive gameplay.

toadfrogs responds:

I had no other gameplay idea to put there because it's about his dream of being a fisher... haha.
Good thing you focused a lot on the story since that was I'm aiming for the players to see :)
Thanks.

bleach TD bleach TD

I like it, but it was a little easy, more after the spirit points glitch, just sell renji or maradame (I don`t remember now which) and get infinite SP. But overall was pretty cool.

How Far Can You Go? 3.0. How Far Can You Go? 3.0.

Good Update, comparing to the 2.0 it has been incredibly improved in graphics and gameplay, but still with some faults, but is good to make it harder. In resume, keep with the good job, I like it!

GoombaJMR responds:

Thank you!

War Card 2 War Card 2

I really liked your game, but, would be better if the player make his/her own deck, but the game even without this still great! Very good job!

How Far Can You Go? 2.0 How Far Can You Go? 2.0

Good game, I will be waiting for a 3rd world!

Internet Avenger Internet Avenger

I liked the game and the medals. The graphic is not that much, but is really good to have some fun.

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

This game is very cool!

The Glitch The Glitch

This game is really very cool! Congratulations!